Oak Knoll is the home of the happy horse — and plentiful boarding options! Aside from 3 grassy meals a day, your horse will also be treated to daily stall cleaning, turnouts, blanketing, grain services, and much more. Read below to learn more about what our facility offers. Our included services are part of our boarding options at no additional charge and we also offer extras for a small fee. While we want your horse to be happy and healthy, we also want you have feel comfortable and fun here. If you have any questions, please let us know. We take pride in OKEC and want you to feel the same!
Stall Options with Boarding Rate
- Main Barn Stall – $600
- Rear Covered Paddock Main Barn – $500
- Foaling Barn – $600
- Mare Motel w/ Priority Turnout – $500
- Exclusive Shared Pasture Board – $400
- Daily turnout weather permitting
- Courtesy blanketing starts 11/20 through 4/1 Please blanket your horse after 3pm
- Three meals per day of either:
- 20 pounds minimum of Premium Orchard/Meadow Grass Mix (3-4 Flakes)
- 20 pounds minimum of Premium Cut Alfalfa mix (3-4 flakes)
- 40 meter x 120 meter shaded crumb rubber arena (this is a full ACRE)
- Covered 40ft round pen with electricity and lights
- Uncovered 60ft round pen
- Trails, conditioning path, and plenty of room for trot sets
- Viewing area that doubles as a event location
- Access to guest trainers and clinics
- Lots of barn parties and events!
- Grain & medication administration
- Hand walking
- Vet assistance
- Regular immunization and dental clinics
- Nutrition and body conditioning maintenance
- Farrier assistance
- Laundry service
We also welcome haul-ins and overnight stays! Haul-ins are $15 per trailer and overnight stays are $30. If you are in Pony Club, these fees are discounted to $10 a haul-in and $20 for an overnight stay.
Please contact us if you have any questions about what we offer!